OUTPERFORM – We’re on the lookout for amazing individuals, avant-garde thinkers and state-of-the art doers, who thrive on teamwork in a non-stop, challenging environment. You should be ready for a high level of personal commitment and personal reward. You need to possess a positive outlook, spirited drive and be hungry for more sales, more technology and more success.
If you can outpassion, outinnovate and outtalent, then please contact us at Outbox to become a part of our worldwide team.
At Outbox, the Software Quality Assurance Analyst is a key member of our team, responsible for enforcing the quality standards that underlie our mission-critical high-volume websites and application services. As an active participant in our development process, he (she) collaborates closely with the entire team, including programmers, product managers, project managers, and our service and support teams. The goal is to ensure we deliver products and updates that meet Outbox’s high quality and performance standards.
Outbox’s ticketing platform supports high-volume ticket sales, in a multi-language, multi-currency environment, for major entertainment events throughout the world.
The Fraud Prevention Specialist is a member of the Finance and Administration team, under the supervision of the Vice President, Finance. He/she is responsible for charting and analyzing fraud data, as well as designing and implementing fraud prevention techniques by:
- Keeping records of past fraudulent activities.
- Identifying and analyzing trends.
- Exchanging knowledge of trends with peers and supervisor.
- Designing and applying new security controls.
- Reviewing, investigating and resolving irregular transactions.
- Knowledge of Charge back mitigations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing, Finance, Mathematics or related field with 2 year experience in his field.
- A solid understanding of current fraud trends and software applications
- Methodical approach to problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize patterns