Client Services Specialist
Our Client Services Specialists are highly organized, technically savvy ticketing professionals who enjoy being behind the scenes of the fast-paced, exciting world of live entertainment and sporting events. They’re event configuration experts (or soon-to-be experts) dedicated to offering world-class service to high profile clients, large and small. Specialists are enthusiastic and meticulous, dedicated to the details, with great time-management, computer, and people skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
Technology / Software:
- Master the event creation process using Outbox Technology’s cloud-based ticketing system
- Quickly and accurately configure entertainment and sporting events, marketing and promotional campaigns, and special offers
- Remain current with new software/product releases
Client Services and Support:
- Advise and educate clients on best practices in event submission and configuration
- Conduct quality control processes to ensure the accuracy of all event data
- Understand box office sales, settlement and reporting dynamics
- Troubleshoot the root cause of configuration or other issues and escalate or resolve, as needed
- Participate as an active team member to develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Consistently meet and strive to exceed client service expectations
- High level of computer proficiency and a knack for quickly learning new software
- Ability to work quickly without sacrificing accuracy, while balancing multiple/time-critical projects
- A talent for proofreading, troubleshooting, and identifying patterns that lead to solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changeable work environment
- Works one weekend day each week, with occasional nights and holidays as needed
- Proven history of success in a technologically sophisticated work environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel & Outlook
- Demonstrated professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A general college degree, or comparable real world experience
- Opportunities available for both experienced ticketing professionals and novices anxious to advance; some box office experience strongly preferred
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Only those qualified for the position will be contacted for an interview.
SUBMIT MY APPLICATION
Manager of Digital Analytics
The AXS Digital group of Outbox AXS is looking for a Manager of Digital Analytics to develop and evolve the process and reporting for web/mobile tracking and reporting. Additionally, this position will work with the Manager of Analytics & BI to power the 360 views of the customer and enable personalized database marketing. We are looking for a quantitative-minded candidate who exhibits a passion for web and mobile analytics. This position will interface with product/engineering, marketing, and external clients.
- Build policies and process around tracking, product tagging, analytics, and reporting.
- Create reports and analyses that provide regular visibility into key business metrics
- Work on customer segmentation that powers key product and marketing initiatives.
- Work on ad-hoc analyses that help drive business strategy and insight.
- Interface with both internal and external clients on a regular basis.
- Work with our Business Intelligence teams in QA and data governance initiatives.
- Provide support in creation of visualization and dashboard tools.
- Help standardize reporting processes by documenting on team wiki-page.
- Manage other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a quantitative role.
- BS/BA in from an accredited university. Preferably a focus in a quantitative field (i.e. finance, mathematics, statistics, economics). MBA or other graduate degree a plus.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in web analytics and have back-end technical and reporting abilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of Omniture Site Catalyst and Genesis is a must.
- Experience with SQL, SAS, MS Access, Hive and other data querying tools preferred.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online and content marketing strongly preferred.
SUBMIT MY APPLICATION
Senior iOS Software Engineer
The Senior iOS Software Engineer will be integrating AXS services into iOS platform targeted towards iPhone.
He should be self-driven to collaborate with multiple teams. He will be working on SDK to support various platform features to be consumed, integrated by multiple distributed iOS apps. He should have knowledge of the latest and upcoming features on iOS platform.
- Work closely with our product teams to deliver best experience for the iOS platform
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Software Architect and develop the AXS SDK for iOS, a standalone framework distributed to partners.
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 2+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks
- 2+ years mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools sand optimization techniques
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Experience working with Geofence and iBeacon services a big plus
SUBMIT MY APPLICATION