OUTPERFORM – We’re on the lookout for amazing individuals, avant-garde thinkers and state-of-the art doers, who thrive on teamwork in a non-stop, challenging environment. You should be ready for a high level of personal commitment and personal reward. You need to possess a positive outlook, spirited drive and be hungry for more sales, more technology and more success.
If you can outpassion, outinnovate and outtalent, then please contact us at Outbox to become a part of our worldwide team.
The Web Analyst is responsible for supporting, developing and maintaining all reporting for all AEG websites and providing detailed e-commerce tracking.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Works with the technical team to apply tags for web, mobile and email. Principal business stake holder for web analytics platform. Includes maintaining server call budget, managing report suites, and training internal/external usage. Primary decision maker for Web Analytics implementation and key problem solver for any technical related issues.
• Develop and maintain all reporting, executive dashboards, and ad hoc reports. Report on all AEG websites and provide detailed e-commerce tracking for the new ticketing platform. Project lead for all automated dashboards and syndicated reporting. This role will make decisions on deliverables and workflow based on client needs.
• Acts as a liaison for web analytics tagging and reporting for venue and external client partners. Main point of contact for web analytics which included requirements gathering, training, troubleshooting, and ad hoc requests.
• Analyze sources of customer traffic across the web, AEG network of sites, and email campaigns to guide the marketing strategy. Work with the product development teams to optimize purchase flow and landing pages using A/B and M/V testing techniques. Analysis and recommendations will play a key role in company strategy and upper management decision making.
Skills and Experience
• Solid skills with Web Analytics tools: Omniture Site Catalyst, Discover, Data Warehouse, and Tag Manager
• Solid Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with web analytics, Omniture/Google Analytics, and e-commerce
• Experience with creating web analytics tagging solution designs and code implementation
• Ability to analyze metrics and create reports for both internal and external facing clients
• Experience in packaging and presenting findings to executive management
• Experience handling large sets of data
• Experience with e-commerce and multivariate testing (i.e., Test and Target)
• Background in data and business intelligence is a plus
The Client Services Specialist position is a challenging one, requiring a proficiency in computers, a comprehensive understanding of customer service, a knack for accomplishing detailed tasks and excellent time management skills. The responsibility of the specialist is to ensure client satisfaction and contribute to the overall success of the organization through creativity and active team participation. Specialists are enthusiastic and organized, educate themselves on our company’s software updates and act to deliver timely and world-class support to the company’s clients and their customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Technology / Software:
Reports to: Client Services Supervisor/Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Only those qualified for the position will be contacted for an interview.